- The first router purpose-built to prioritize gaming.
- The Killer Prioritization Engine identifies, prioritizes and accelerates gaming network traffic above all else, to reduce peak ping by up to 77%*
- Synchronizes with Killer-enabled PCs--from brands such as Alienware™, Gigabyte™, MSI™ and Razer™
- Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing.
- The WRT32X gives you dominating Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps that keep you at the top of your game.
ENGINE, GAMING DASHBOARD, AND CPU
This Linksys Wi-Fi gaming router features the Killer Prioritization Engine that helps it offer a dominating home network. It synchronizes with Killer-enabled PCs to decrease peak ping times by up to 77 percent and provide smooth, lag-free gaming. Its intuitive interface allows you to monitor connected devices, manage advanced networking settings, and conduct speed tests with simple mouse clicks. Also, the gaming-focused UI dashboard lets you check Killer device connection status, network traffic speeds, VPN and network storage status, etc. Powered by a 1.8GHz Dual-core CPU, this gaming router ensures simultaneous high-speed data processing.
Featuring the latest wireless-AC technology, MU-MIMO, this Wi-Fi gaming router allows for simultaneous streaming and gaming on multiple devices. The Advanced Wireless Security System makes use of wireless WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall to protect your network. The Tri-Stream 160 technology doubles the bandwidth from 80MHz to 160MHz on all spatial streams.
This Wi-Fi gaming router features Gigabit Ethernet ports that helps in transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, thus promising high-speed connectivity for wired devices as well. It features an ESATA Port as well that accommodates USB 2.0. devices. Also, the USB 3.0 port allows you to easily share files and add external storage across your network.